No company can do without computers and the like However, this does not mean that all employees automatically have an idea of the hardware and software required to perform well Quite the opposite: You are dependent on the help of IT specialists for system integration. So, the field of application in this profession is very large. And, as digitisation continues to progress, the profession will continue to become increasingly important in the future.
In practice, various basics and job-specific skills are learned, which should prepare you well for everyday work. This includes the design and implementation of IT systems, the installation and configuration of networks, troubleshooting and the administration of IT systems. You will also gain insights into the company's processes and the techniques to be used, such as ticket systems, through which employees make IT requests. The users will also be advised and trained by you. You make sure that the entire IT technology works.
When attending vocational school, you will become familiar with various programming languages and development methods. You will learn to understand business processes, evaluate information sources and choose the right one from different working methods. Maths is an important school subject, because here you will learn how to best develop solutions from complex contexts. Professional English helps you to understand the many English terms better and to remember them.
|Duration of training:||3 Years|
|School requirements:||School leaving certificate at a good intermediate level or higher|
|Interests and strengths:||You are interested in technical products and you enjoy tinkering with electrical devices. You are proficient in Maths and English.|
|Vocational school:||You will attend vocational school once or twice a week. Before the final exam, we allow you to participate in exam preparation courses.|
|Further education opportunities||After completing your training, you have the opportunity to pursue further training as a software developer or you can study (e.g. computer science|
You should already possess the following:
- School leaving certificate with good intermediate level or higher
- Ability for logical-abstract thinking and creativity
- Enthusiasm for technology and IT topics
- High degree of reliability and willingness to learn
- Independent and careful way of working
- Willingness to cooperate in a team, as well as a willingness to communicate and establish contacts
- Good performance in mathematics, physics and computer science
What we offer you:
- Highly practical and qualified training in a future-oriented company
- Exciting prospects and good opportunities to be brought on board after training
- Internal and external training and qualification opportunities
- Internal joint ventures
- A young and dynamic working environment with many long-standing employees
Become a part of us!Apply now!
Im Meisenfeld 1
Tel.: +49 5228 779-0