If you like to plan, organise and keep an eye on everything, the position of Industrial Clerk is just right for you. You have a direct line to the customer, e.g. for questions about his order or when creating offers. In Purchasing, you make sure that the right material, at the right price, is ordered at the right time. And in Controlling and Accounting, Industrial Clerks take care of payment transactions.
The apprenticeship as an Industrial Clerk provides you with knowledge about the commercial areas of a company, how a company works successfully and which challenges have to be mastered every day. During the training period, you will go through all our commercial departments and gain insights into day-to-day business.
While in vocational school, the practical experience from the company is supplemented by theory and other sources of knowledge, such as the use of IT software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Your English will also improve during the training with our help, so that you can talk to customers and suppliers in English without any hassle.
|Duration of training:||3 Years|
|School requirements:||Completion of the Higher Commercial School|
|Interests and strengths:||You are interested in economic relationships and technical products. You are proficient in spelling and mathematics and may even have knowledge of one or more foreign languages.|
|Vocational school:||You will attend vocational school once or twice a week. Before the final exam, we allow you to participate in exam preparation courses.|
|Further education opportunities||After completing your training, you will have the opportunity to further your education as an industrial specialist or a state-certified business economist.|
You should already possess the following:
- At least one degree from the higher commercial school
- Strong interest in business processes
- Independent and careful way of working
- High degree of reliability and willingness to learn
- Secure verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to cooperate in a team, as well as a willingness to communicate and establish contacts
- Driving licence
What we offer you:
- Highly practical and qualified training in a future-oriented company
- Exciting prospects and good opportunities to be brought on board after training
- Internal and external training and qualification opportunities
- Internal joint ventures
- A young and dynamic working environment with many long-standing employees
Become a part of us!Apply now!
Im Meisenfeld 1
Tel.: +49 5228 779-0