- Reliable collection of data on consumption and consumers.
- Systematic and structured approach to the analysis of deviations and implementation of the resulting opportunities for improvement in order to optimise energy consumption and reduce environmental pollution.
- The use of new energy-saving technologies is being advanced.
- The life cycle costs of installed systems are increasingly taken into account in new projects.
- Pay attention to the use of recyclable materials and environmentally friendly disposal. This applies both to the consumer goods in the company and to the manufactured products and their packaging.
If possible on the process side, a resource-saving operation is to be guaranteed.
The disposal of valves after the end of their service life should, as far as possible, not lead to an unnecessary environmental or health burden. The sustainable recycling of material resources should be promoted. Therefore, we recommend separating the different materials as far as possible and having the disposal carried out by a suitable specialist company that observes the local laws of disposal.